Trip to the frozen world

 

                                                                      Trip to the frozen world


Hello, I am Lorca, and I have decided to travel to Norway and get to know the different cities I have prepared to visit these cities by plane and by car, i will also occupy a tourist bus,also for some cities will occupy a boat and in others a bicycle, to discover and explore the cities even better
and what places will I visit in the beautiful country of Norway?:

Oslo, the capital of Norway, where it contains more information about the country and gastronomy the best gastronomic delights of the country and will be the first thing you do when you visit


 Bergen

 One of the most beautiful cities, where it is located next to the sea





 Reine
 
The city known for being built and founded on an island with a beautiful landscape.



 Tromso


Tromso decided to go see it from the first cities when my plane landed since I was fascinated by its beautiful landscapes such as its gigantic bridge, where I will cross when I reach the city





 Larvik


Larvik has been one of the cities

tha I have wanted to travel since

i learned about it for being a coastal city

with freezing temperatures

and its beautiful shape I plan when I get to this take a boat











Bodø
The city of Bodo has been one of the coldest cities I have found in Norway, I have decided to visit it, to know how to get to live the cold, and I will bring a jacket to see if it is as cold as other tourists say





Drammen
Drammen one of the cities that you get to contemplate with its beautiful lights that are produced at night of this, city will carry a  camera to see how the luminosity is captured.

}

💨Because I want to travel in Norway, well I decided to travel when I discovered this beautiful country 9 years ago, for its gastronomy cultures and more. Norway is impressive in its great magnitude, with its cities visit it when you can, I am about to visit it soon.



Comentarios